Fuck this

Saturday, January 9, 2010

For the last three days i didn't restrict as much as i wanted to, but i didnt binge either. So it's good. I'm still drinking plenty of water and I've been doing crunches during my spare time. In the morning, afternoon and in the night. Listening to good music helps. :). Ahh. I'm so tired. Today, I ran 13 miles in 3 hours. It was not my fastest but it sure got me tired. I was on the verge of collapsing since i didn't eat anything. Once I finished i got a piece of banana, granola bar, and 3 pieces of bagel. I was starving. >.<

Good thing winter break is over. I start school on Monday and I'm going back to restricting as much as possible. Argghh.. I'm in pain. My sore legs ache from the run but it was worth every sweat. My stomach looks pretty slimmer now but I really want my hip bones to protrude. That would be a lovely sight :). Not a lot of people have a nice figure in my school and it would be nice if i was one of the few :)
I must hang on. In the end everything will pay off. right. Well, I'm off


Stay strong <3
And never lose sight of your goals. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment