Fuck this

Thursday, May 20, 2010

i got a long way to go.


I weigh myself last Sunday and I'm down to 110. Everything is looking up somehow.... Prom was great even though i look disgusting in that dress. I manage to not be self conscious all night. The beer sure helped. :) I've started a new diet and it has worked good for me. In the mornings i drink a cup of tea, during school i eat half an apple and usually if i don't give in to food at night i sleep on an empty stomach but i drink lots of liquid, or if I'm really hungry and my guts are screaming i eat the other half of the apple. I lose weight quick, but my problem is maintaining the steady weight. I've remember being desperate last month and quickly lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks! That is almost a pound each day, but sadly when i ate regularly i gained them faster than when i had lost them. My friend knows about my eating habits and she thinks I'm dumb. Compared to me she is very tall so i hate how she could gain weight and not look any different. I, being 5 foot 1 gain just one pound and there's a big difference. I don't know, but anyways how are you girls hanging? any suggestion, feel welcome to comment. :D


Eva Longoria is a hot one. :)
<33333333333333345754545687132

No comments:

Post a Comment